- Colour-Pop Vessels
- Colour-pop Vases - different designs available
Colour-pop Vases - different designs available
Beautiful small tactile vases, thrown on the pottery wheel then hand decorated with individually imprinted tiny flowers and applied clay dots (tiny spikes) for a lace-like pattern and added texture and interest.
The vases were made from white earthenware clay initially bisque fired at 1125 C (cone 01), then glazed with a bright glaze inside, and transparent shiny glaze outside to show off the pattern. They then went through a second kiln firing at 1040 C. They are perfect for a small bouquet of flowers.
- *SOLD* - MIDNIGHT BLUE CURVED VASE (photos 2-5) : Width (at widest point): 9.5 cm x Height: 11 cm; mouth opening 6 cm wide
- SOLD - LIGHT BLUE CURVED VASE (photos 1; 6-8) Width: 11 cm (at widest point) Height: 11 cm, mouth opening 6 cm wide
- *SOLD* - MIDNIGHT BLUE STRAIGHT CYLINDER VASE (photos 1; 9-10) Width: 8.5 cm (at widest point) Height: 12 cm, mouth opening 7 cm wide
- LIGHT BLUE STRAIGHT CYLINDER VASE (photos 1; 10-11) Width: 8 cm (at widest point) Height: 11.5 cm, mouth opening 6.5 cm wide - £40
Hand wash only. Please be aware that due to the nature of the textured decoration the bowl might be slightly sharp to the touch.