Mini Colour-pop ring bowls
Beautiful tactile small handmade bowls, thrown on the pottery wheel then hand decorated with individually imprinted tiny flowers and applied clay dots (tiny spikes) for a lace-like pattern and added texture and interest.
These bowls were made from white earthenware clay initially bisque fired at 1125 C (cone 01), then painted with shiny coloured glazes inside, and clear glaze outside to show off the pattern. They then went through a second kiln firing at 1040 C. They are perfect as a jewellery bowl, or a tealight holder (fits maxi tealight).
These small bowls are sent gift wrapped in a box and include a tealight and a small ceramic tag - perfect to send as a present! I can send it directly to the recipient with a handwritten note included in the box.
- Red - Width 9 cm x Height 4.5 cm
- SOLD - Dark aquamarine blue - Width 9 cm x Height 4.5 cm
- SOLD - Dark green - Width 9 cm x Height 4.5 cm
- Mint green - Width 9 cm x Height 4.5 cm
- Light blue - Width 9 cm x Height 4.5 cm
- Orange - Width 9 cm x Height 4.5 cm
A gentle wipe down is recommended for cleaning. Please be aware that due to the nature of the textured decoration the bowl might be slightly sharp to the touch.