Colour-pop tealight holders / ring bowls - different designs available
Beautiful tactile small handmade bowls, thrown on the pottery wheel then hand decorated with individually imprinted tiny flowers and applied clay dots (tiny spikes) for a lace-like pattern and added texture and interest.
These bowls were made from white earthenware clay initially bisque fired at 1125 C (cone 01), then painted with shiny coloured glazes inside, and clear glaze outside to show off the pattern. They then went through a second kiln firing at 1040 C. They are perfect as a jewellery bowl, or a tealight holder (fits maxi tealight).
These small bowls are sent gift wrapped in a box and include a tealight and a small ceramic tag - perfect to send as a present! I can send it directly to the recipient with a handwritten note included in the box.
- Red (photos 1-3): Width 10 cm x Height 5.5 cm
- Sunshine yellow (photos 4-5): Width 9.5 cm x Height 5 cm
- Lemon yellow (photo 6)- SOLD
- Seafoam blue (photos 7-9): Width 9 cm x Height 6 cm
- Turquoise blue (photos 10-11): Width 9.5 cm x Height 6 cm
- Aquamarine blue 1 (photos 12-13): SOLD
- Aquamarine blue 2 (photos 14): SOLD
A gentle wipe down is recommended for cleaning. Please be aware that due to the nature of the textured decoration the bowl might be slightly sharp to the touch.