Colour-pop tealight holders / ring bowls - different designs available
Beautiful tactile small handmade bowls, thrown on the pottery wheel then hand decorated with individually imprinted tiny flowers and applied clay dots (tiny spikes) for a lace-like pattern and added texture and interest.
These bowls were made from white earthenware clay initially bisque fired at 1125 C (cone 01), then painted with shiny coloured glazes inside, and clear glaze outside to show off the pattern. They then went through a second kiln firing at 1040 C. They are perfect as a jewellery bowl, or a tealight holder (fits maxi tealight).
These small bowls are sent gift wrapped in a box and include a tealight and a small ceramic tag - perfect to send as a present! I can send it directly to the recipient with a handwritten note included in the box.
- Red (photos 1-3): Width 10 cm x Height 5.5 cm
- Lemon yellow (photos 4-6): Width 10.5 cm x Height 6.5 cm
- Sunshine yellow (photo 7-10) Width: 9.5 cm x Height: 5 cm
- Deep orange (photo 11-12) Width: 10.5 cm x Height: 6 cm
- Ivory (photo 20) - Width: 11 cm x Height: 7.5 cm
- Seafoam blue (photos 13-15): Width 10.5 cm x Height 6 cm
- Turquoise blue (photos 16-17): Width 10 cm x Height 6 cm
- Dark aquamarine blue (photos 18-19) : Width 10.5 cm x Height 6 cm
Please purchase the blue-tone bowls (Seafoam, Turquoise, Aquamarine) listed separately.
A gentle wipe down is recommended for cleaning. Please be aware that due to the nature of the textured decoration the bowl might be slightly sharp to the touch.