Colour-pop jewellery bowls - different colours available
A beautiful tactile bowl, thrown on the pottery wheel then hand decorated with individually imprinted tiny flowers and applied clay dots (tiny spikes) for a lace-like pattern and added texture and interest.
The bowl was made from white earthenware clay initially bisque fired at 1125 C (cone 01), then glazed with a bright glaze inside, and transparent shiny glaze outside to show off the pattern. It then went through a second kiln firing at 1040 C. It is perfect as an ornament, for keeping jewellery, a small plant or a candle.
- SEAFOAM BLUE (photos 1-3): Width: 12 cm x Height: 6 cm
- TURQUOISE BLUE (photos 4-6): Width: 12 cm x Height: 6 cm
- AQUAMARINE BLUE (photos 7-9): Width: 12 cm x Height: 6 cm
- *SOLD* - YELLOW (photos 10-11): Width: 12.5 cm x Height: 6.5 cm - *SOLD*
- ORANGE (photos 12-14): Width: 12 cm x Height: 5.5 cm
Hand wash only. Please be aware that due to the nature of the textured decoration the bowl might be slightly sharp to the touch.