Turquoise blue trinket bowls - different designs available
A beautiful small tactile bowl, thrown on the pottery wheel then hand decorated by applying individually imprinted patterns, followed by clay dots added for texture and interest. The bowl was made from white earthenware clay initially bisque fired at 1125C (Cone 02), then glazed with a combination of multi-layered bright and shiny glazes and cobalt oxide to create a highly decorative piece. It is inspired by the beautiful embellishments of the art nouveau style and the colours of the sea. Perfect for keeping jewellery or small items.
- Peacock: W 10 cm x H 6 cm - £35
- Entwined: Width: 11.5 cm Height: 7 cm - £40
- Flowers: W 11 cm x H 6.5 cm - £40 - *SOLD*
- Rain: W 12 cm x H 7 cm - £40
- Dark Sea - W 12 cm x H 7.5 cm - £40
Please use the drop-down menu below to chose design pattern.
Hand wash only.