Colour-Pop - tactile two-tone ring bowls - different colours available
A beautiful tactile small trinket bowl, thrown on the pottery wheel then hand decorated with individually imprinted tiny flowers and applied clay dots (tiny spikes) for a lace-like pattern and added texture and interest. The bowl was made from white earthenware clay initially bisque fired at 1125 C (cone 01), then glazed with a bright selection of layered glazes inside, and transparent shiny glaze outside to show off the pattern. It then went through a second kiln firing at 1040 C. It is perfect as an ornament, for keeping jewellery, a small plant or even a tea-light.
These small bowls are all sent in a gift box, gift wrapped and include a tealight and a small ceramic tag - perfect to send as a present! I can send them directly to the recipient with a hand written note included in the box.
- Red ring bowl (tealight holder) - W: 9 cm x H: 5.5 cm (pictures 1-3)
- Lemon yellow ring bowl (tealight holder) - W: 9 cm x H: 5.5 cm (pic 4-7)
- Sunshine yellow ring bowl (tealight holder) - W: 9 cm x H: 5.5 cm (pic 8-10)
- Seafoam blue ring bowl (tealight holder) - W: 9 cm x H: 6 cm (pic 12-13)
- Dark turquoise blue ring bowl (tealight holder) - W: 9.5 cm x H 6 cm (pic 14-15)
- Aquamarine blue ring bowl (tealight holder) - W 8.5 cm x H 5.5 cm (pic 16-17)
Please select your choice of design and colour in the drop-down below.
Please state your choice of blue in comment after purchase. Thank you!
Hand wash only. Please be aware that due to the nature of the textured decoration the bowl might be slightly sharp to the touch.