Colour-Pop - tactile jewellery bowls, different colours & designs available
A beautiful tactile small trinket bowl, thrown on the pottery wheel then hand decorated with individually imprinted tiny flowers and applied clay dots (tiny spikes) for a lace-like pattern and added texture and interest. The bowl was made from white earthenware clay initially bisque fired at 1125 C (cone 01), then glazed with a bright selection of layered glazes inside, and transparent shiny glaze outside to show off the pattern. It then went through a second kiln firing at 1040 C. It is perfect as an ornament, for keeping jewellery, a small plant or even a tea-light.
- Turquoise blue jewellery bowl - W: 11.5 cm H: 7.5 cm - £45
- Dark aquamarine blue jewellery bowl - currently unavailable, can be ordered as a commission
- Off-white jewellery bowl - W: 11 cm x H: 7.5 cm - currently unavailable
- Mid-blue ring bowl - W: 9 cm x H: 5 cm - *SOLD*
- Red ring bowl - W: 10 cm x H 5 cm - *SOLD*
- Mid-blue medium bowl (pictured with raspberries) - W:14 cm x H: 8 cm - *SOLD*
- Turquoise blue medium sized wide bowl - Width: 19 cm x Height: 7 cm - *SOLD*
Please select your choice of design and colour in the drop-down below.
Hand wash only. Please be aware that due to the nature of the textured decoration the bowl might be slightly sharp to the touch.