Colour-pop ring bowls / tealight holders - different colours available
Beautiful tactile small handmade bowls, thrown on the pottery wheel then hand decorated with individually imprinted tiny flowers and applied clay dots (tiny spikes) for a lace-like pattern and added texture and interest.
These bowls were made from white earthenware clay initially bisque fired at 1125 C (cone 01), then painted with shiny coloured glazes inside, and clear glaze outside to show off the pattern. They then went through a second kiln firing at 1040 C. They are perfect as a jewellery bowl, or a tealight holder (fits maxi tealight).
These bowls are sent in a gift box.
I can send it directly to the recipient with a handwritten note included in the box.
- Red - Width 10 cm x Height 4.5 cm
- Mint green - Width 10 cm x Height 4.5 cm
- Light blue - Width 10 cm x Height 4.5 cm
- Orange - Width 10 cm x Height 4.5 cm
- Yellow - Width 10 cm x Height 4.5 cm
- Turquoise blue - Width 9.7 cm x Height 4.5 cm
- Verdigris - Width 10 cm x Height 4.5 cm
Please use the drop-down menu below to make your selection.
Please also check out my bigger trinket bowls which are similar designs!
Hand washing is recommended for cleaning. Please be aware that due to the nature of the textured decoration the bowl might be slightly sharp to the touch.
FREE Tracked 48hr Royal Mail delivery